2017 Co-op Program
Let your manufacturer partners help pay your way to AHAA’s next Convention. Please fill out the form if you would like to participate in the AHAA Co-op Program.
Manufacturer partners include Audina, Oticon, Phonak, Siemens, Unitron and Widex.
Co-ops are not retroactive. Co-ops will begin at the date of sign up (unless indicated at the time of enrollment). You may sign up for only one co-op per attendee.
Manufacturer specific details:
Purchase 60 (net) minimum of the following instruments at your normal AHAA discount price between February 10, 2016 and December 31, 2016 to receive $1500 per attendee toward your convention expenses.
Custom In the Ear
- Intuition 4
- Intuition 6
- Intuition 12
Receiver in Canal
- IRIC 12
- FLX 12
- Arro 12
- Arro 6
Super Power BTE
- Octane T
- Octane 4
- Octane 6
- Octane 12
All qualifying purchases must be through an AHAA account. Cannot be combined with any other special offers.
Benefits accounts (4001272)
Contact your AM to start this account. BES funds for convention expenses. Purchase 15 Alta Pro2, Alta2, Nera Pro2, Nera2, Chili SP9,Chili SP7, Dynamo SP10, Dynamo SP8, Dynamo SP8 or Sensei Pro at normal AHAA Associate price between date of sign up and December 31, 2016 to receive $2000 towards AHAA convention expense. Convention aids may not be combined with any other Oticon marketing programs, offers, promotions or fulfillment co-op.
Standard Account (4001270)
Purchase 15 Alta Pro2, Alta2, Nera Pro2, Nera2, Chili SP9,Chili SP7, Dynamo SP10, Dynamo SP8, Dynamo SP8 or Sensei Pro at normal AHAA Associate price between date of sign up and December 31, 2016 to receive $2000 towards AHAA convention expense. Convention aids may not be combined with any other Oticon marketing programs, offers or promotions.
Phonak is excited to work with AHAA and their Associates to make it possible to attend the 2017 AHAA Convention. Once an associate completes and signs an AHAA Convention commitment letter, they are enrolled in the plan. With every Phonak premium, advanced, standard, and essential hearing instrument purchased, dollars are banked according to the product level. If you buy at least six (6) Phonak hearing aids a month starting from sign-up through January 31, 2017 and attended the 2017 AHAA Convention, a credit will be issued once all details have been confirmed.
- The program will begin February 1, 2016 and expire January 31, 2017
- Associates can enroll beginning February 1, 2016 until January 1, 2017.
- Associates will complete and sign commitment letter and forward to Debbie Beck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Each Associate’s office works independently to accrue instruments.
- Confirmation of enrollment will be sent to Barb Lewis.
- To qualify a net minimum of six (6) units per month until January 31, 2017 must be purchased. (The total units purchased during the program divided by the number of months enrolled in the program, must be at least 6.)
- Associates can accrue enough dollars to allow up to 4 employees to attend. (A maximum of $1500 per employee attending the convention for a total maximum of $6000.)
- Rebates begins on the Commitment Date.
- Rebate checks will be issued on or before April 1, 2017
- Rebate for net purchases will be as follows:
- Premium: $30
- Advanced: $20
- Standard: $10
- Essential $5
Purchase any 30 (net) hearing instruments of 3 level technology and higher and receive 60,000 Aspire Rewards Points. Aspire Rewards Points can be redeemed to pay for the expenses incurred to travel to and attend the 2017 AHAA Business Convention.
- Approximately a $2,000 value
- Excludes any government funded purchases (e.g. Medicaid)
- Offer valid from Feb 2016 through Jan 2017
- Can be utilized up to 4 times per location
- 7, 5, and 3 level technology eligible
- Must be a member of the AHAA Aspire Rewards Program
Buy 20 (net) of the following hearing aids at your normal AHAA discount price between your sign up date and December 31, 2016, and receive $2,000 (per attendee) toward your convention expenses.*
- North Stride BTE/ Moxi 800’s
- North Stride BTE/Moxi Pro
- Max 20’s
*All qualifying purchases must be purchased through an Associate’s AHAA account―no exceptions. At least two of the net hearing aid purchases must be North Moxi Pro or North BTE Pro hearing aids.
For the convention, Widex would like to offer the following co-op:
- Must purchase a minimum of 50 net Dream or Unique hearing aids from February 11, 2016 thru February 11, 2017.
- Widex will co-op the following:
- $25 per Dream 440 & Unique 440
- $20 per Dream 330 & Unique 330
- $15 per Dream 220 & Unique 220
- 10 per Dream 110 & Unique 110
- Maximum co-op allowed is $1,500 per attendee (unlimited sign ups available).
Co-op Registration Form
Form only needs to be completed
once a year (paper or electronic).
All fields required.