2018 Co-op Program
Let your manufacturer partners help pay your way to AHAA’s next Convention. Please fill out the form if you would like to participate in the AHAA Co-op Program.
Manufacturer partners include Oticon, Phonak, Signia, Unitron and Widex.
Co-ops are not retroactive. Co-ops will begin at the date of sign up (unless indicated at the time of enrollment). You may sign up for only one co-op per attendee.
Manufacturer specific details:
Benefits accounts (4001272)
Contact your AM to start this account. BES funds for convention expenses. Purchase 15 Opn1, Opn2, Opn3, Alta2 Pro, Alta2, Nera2 Pro, Nera2, Chili SP9, Chili SP7,Dynamo SP10, Dynamo SP 8 or Sensei Pro at normal AHAA Associate price between date of sign up and December 31, 2017 to receive $2000 towards AHAA convention expense. Convention aids may not be combined with any other Oticon marketing programs, offers, promotions or fulfillment co-op.
Standard Account (4001270)
Purchase 15 Opn1, Opn2, Opn3, Alta2 Pro, Alta2, Nera2 Pro, Nera2,Chili SP9,Chili SP7, Dynamo SP10, Dynamo SP 8 or Sensei Pro at normal AHAA Associate price between date of sign up and December 31, 2017 to receive $2000 towards AHAA convention expense. Convention aids may not be combined with any other Oticon marketing programs, offers or promotions.
Phonak is EXCITED to work with AHAA to help every associate attend Convention in 2018. Please complete and sign this form to enroll in the program. With every Phonak premium, advanced, standard, and essential hearing instrument purchase, you will earn valuable dollars towards attending convention. You only need to purchase 6 units per month and attend convention to qualify for cash out on your earned accruals
- Program dates: February 1, 2017 and expire January 31, 2018.
- Enrollment period: February 1, 2017 until January 1, 2018.
- Units required: 6 per Month
- Payout per attendee: $1500
- Payout maximum: 4 Attendees or $6000.
- Rebates begin on the Commitment Date and cannot be back dated.
- Complete and sign commitment letter and forward to Debbie Beck (email@example.com)
- Shipping locations accrue independently of each other.
Rebate accrual amounts:
Essential (excluding Q30): $5
Purchase any 4 incremental hearing instruments of 3 level technology and higher for 6 months and receive 50,000 Aspire Rewards Points. Aspire Rewards Points can be redeemed to pay for the expenses incurred to travel to and attend the 2018 AHAA Business Convention.
- Approximately a $1,500 value
- Excludes any government funded purchases (e.g. Medicaid)
- Offer valid from Feb 2017 through Jan 2018
- Can be utilized up to 4 times per location
- 7, 5, and 3 level technology eligible
- Incremental Units Calculated on previous 6 months activity
- If signed up with less than 6 months, unit requirement will be adjusted to reflect the incremental units
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion
- Must be a member of the AHAA Aspire Rewards Program
Buy 15 (net) of the following hearing aids at your normal AHAA discount price between your sign up date and December 31, 2017, and receive $1,500 (per attendee) toward your convention expenses.
- Tempus* Moxi or Stride Pro’s
- Tempus* Moxi or Stride 800’s
- Tempus* Moxi or Stride 700’s
- Max 20’s
No attendee limit and all qualifying purchases must be purchased through an Associate’s AHAA account―no exceptions. For Affiliate Program members, PDF will apply and units will contribute to commitment levels. Includes Pick Your Perk.
* North platform BTE’s/RICs will count only until May 31st
For the convention, Widex would like to offer the following co-op:
Must purchase a minimum of 50 net Unique or Beyond hearing aids from February 27, 2017 thru February 27, 2018. Widex will co-op the following:
- $25 per Unique or Beyond 440
- $20 per Unique or Beyond 330
- $15 per Unique or Beyond 220
- 10 per Unique 110
- Maximum co-op allowed is $1,500 per attendee (unlimited sign ups available)
2018 Co-op Registration Form
Form needs to be completed
once a year. All fields required.